Tuesday, March 18, 2008

M-Sane - Unda Da Influence (2004)

R


01 Up 4 Grabs - (with MSane/Balance/First Degree The D.E.)
02 Fuck MSane - (with MSane)
03 All Night Long - (with MSane/D-Money/Ace Mak)
04 Unda Da Influence - (with MSane/Balance)
05 Haterlude
06 Checkmate - (with MSane)
07 Die Tonight - (with MSane)
08 Only Through Pain - (with MSane)
09 Livin` It Up - (with MSane/D-Money/Balance)
10 Loose It - (with MSane/Bread/Ace Mak)
11 Sayin` Goodbye - (with MSane)
12 Dank N` Drank - (with MSane/First Degree The D.E.)
13 Whatcha Know Bout` - (with MSane)
14 Fuck A Lot - (with MSane)
15 Pimpin N` Panderin - (with Snippet)





4 comments:

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

lydia said...

hi,
I read your blog and I like your post in this blog. really cool..keep it up!
This is my blog http://creditcardspartner.com, it's about secured student credit card .

Cheers

Lalao said...

salvation, of your blog, a question, after all the blogs I visited, which are in the same genre as yours, here is the issue, it is not stupid I think, therefore, why you do not tupac Even if it is not in your heart, think those who love it, I do not speak in my name, I like Tupac and what he represented, but people like all the world like How have can not respect a man like him, never forget the good he has done for the community, if not peace

Rap Hip-Hop Music said...

This Sacramento album is a slumper! Msane comes real tight on all the tracks. First Degree The D.E. has that Planet Zero sound on this!

 
***************************************************************************
You"ve been marked on my visitor map!